You Know Its You

You love music and I love to sing
My heart beats like a bell would ring
I pen my lyric to blend in your tune
And send my melody to the full moon

I love colors and you love to paint
On canvas, your vibrance unchained
Your smile is orchids in full blossom
You are totally awesome, from top to bottom


You have patience and I love to talk
No wonder you're my friend in life's every walk
You are the feeling for my mind always crooned
You shine in my darkness like the full moon

I love fun and you love to laugh
You are the spikes in my electrocardiograph
Your scent lingers in the air I inspire
You are the warmth of the air I expire

You are the 'L' in my life and love
You keep me alive and I never know how
Would I survive without you by my side
With you, everyday's a jolly ride.

Comments

  1. Beautiful poem ..

    "I love colors and you love to paint
    On canvas, your vibrance unchained" --- Awesome words.. I liked 'em a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add Life To Years

Revisiting Raag Kapi Through A Song In Ulidavaru Kandanthe

The Ground Where Everybody Wins